For homeowners and their accompanied guests
Guests are limited to three (3) non-residents for each household. An adult is described as being 18 years of age or older. Children under the age of 15 and all guests must, at all times, be accompanied by an adult member whose assessments are current.
The fitness center opens at 5 a.m. and closes at 11 p.m. It is imperative that all members exit the building by 10:50 p.m. in order to avoid setting off monitored alarms.
Indoor pool hours are as follows:
- Lap Hours: 5-10 a.m.; 1-3 p.m.; 7-10 p.m.
- Family Hours: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; 3-7 p.m.
- All residents, their family, and guests who participate in any HOA related on-site activity or function in the HOA facilities, including exercise classes, do so at their own risk and further indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Association, its employees, agents and assignees, and expressly assume all risks incident thereto.
- The Clubhouse, Fitness Center (including areas adjacent to the entries), fenced-in pool area, all bathrooms, and indoor pool are all smoke-free facilities.
- All residents have the right to participate in all social events. However, the number of persons using any or all of the HOA facilities at a given time may be limited by the Fire Department rules and regulations, with further restrictions that may be imposed by the Association.
- No signs may be erected or posted on HOA facilities, nor may any advertising, leaflets, papers or written matter be distributed within the HOA facilities without the express consent of the Association.
- Residents are prohibited from bringing or permitting pets and animals from entering HOA facilities, including all pools and enclosed areas belonging to the HOA. The only exceptions are seeing-eye and service dogs.
- Bicycles are not permitted in the Clubhouse, Fitness Center, indoor pool deck, or on the outdoor pool deck.
- Commercial activity in and on FoxCreek common property is not authorized, with the exception of Association contracted operations. Upon written request, and with the approval of the HOA, the Association may authorize charitable organizations and official clubs to engage in activities that support their goals.
- The member is financially responsible for any damage caused by them, a minor or guest.
Full amenity center rules are outlined in the document below.
Reserve a Facility
Official clubs, charitable organizations, and other authorized entities shall follow all rules established by the Association for scheduling the use of the Clubhouse and other areas. No individual, group of individuals, or club/organization can reserve any area at any time without approval.
Advanced reservations, deposits, and a rental contract is required to reserve an amenity. Please review all Clubhouse rules and the rental contract below before requesting to reserve an amenity.